4000psi Pressure Washer Gun Kit with Pack of 5 Quick-Connect Nozzle Tips
Designed for use with 100 bar ~ 275 bar (1450 psi ~ 4000 psi) portable pressure washers with auto-shutoff feature.
This heavy duty kit features a 4000 psi wash gun with a metric M22 male inlet, G-1/4 female quick coupler, and a set of 5 quick-connect nozzle tips with varying spread patterns: 0, 15, 25, 40 and 65 degrees.
These varied output spray tips allow for a wide range of spray patterns and applications.
Spray gun features a comfortable trigger grip for precise flow control, with a built-in safety latch to prevent the gun from accidentally discharging when connected to a pump but not in use.
WARNING: A trigger-activated wash gun can kick back at pressures over 120 bar (1740 psi). Grip the gun and attachment securely with both hands before starting. Failure to do so can result in injury.
Plugs to a pressure washer hose with a matching M22 female threaded fitting.
Nozzle tips connect via the quick-release female coupler on the wash gun end. In addition, the wash gun can be connected to a foam lance.
With the quick coupler removed, the wash gun can also be used with other accessories that has a G-1/4 BSP female thread, such as a variable spray nozzle.
This kit may also be used with other brand portable pressure washers with similar pressure ratings, or belt-driven pressure washers operating at lower than the wash gun’s maximum rated pressure (200 bar ~ 4000 psi).
WARNING: When used with pressure washers with no auto-shutoff or pressure relief function, this wash gun must not be operated in the off position for an extended period of time (maximum of two (2) minutes) as the pressure build-up may cause damage to the pump and/or personal injury.
IMPORTANT: When using accessories with different types of pressure washers, ensure that the maximum operating pressure of your washer does not exceed the maximum pressure rating of the attached accessories and discharge hose.
- Hose compatibility: any pressure washer hose with M22 threaded female connector on gun end, and meets or exceeds the maximum pressure rating of your washer pump and gun.
- Accessories compatibility: any accessory that can attach to a 1/4 quick coupler, or a G-1/4 BSP male thread, and meets or exceeds the maximum pressure rating of your washer pump and gun.
- 1 4000 psi pressure washer trigger gun
- 1 1/4" quick-connect socket with G-1/4" male thread
- 1 pack of 5 quick-connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and 65° spray patterns.