Item LLD-G 1 Gallon Liquid Laundry Detergent from PowerClean
Liquid laundry detergent is a liquid cleaning agent designed to remove dirt and soils from colored and delicate fabrics, and suitable as well for general cleaning applications.
It can be used for hand and machine washing of clothes, and as a surface cleaner for housekeeping chores, such as for kitchen and bath cleaning.
It comes in Floral and Kalamansi scents.
Directions for use
- For machine washing:
- Use 150 ml for every 10 kilos of laundry.
- For hand washing delicate fabrics:
- Recommended dosage:
- Light to medium soiled: 35-60 ml per gallon of water
- Heavily soiled: 60-85 ml per gallon of water
- Soak fabric in water with liquid detergent solution for a few minutes before hand washing to loosen up dirt.
- Lightly brush with soft bristle tooth brush or soft towel to remove dirt.
- Rinse with water and hang to dry.
- For all-purpose cleaning:
- Mix 30 ml liquid detergent with 1 liter of water.
- Use the solution to clean anything washable.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- In dry room temperature not exceeding 300°C
- Tightly capped and in an upright position
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
- If swallowed, and patient is conscious, administer milk or water and call a physician immediately. Never induce vomiting to someone who is unconscious.