Item TGTPB251 250mm Patio Brush Set for Total/Kawasaki/Fujihama Pressure Washers from Total
Pressure washer brush attachment designed for pressure cleaning various flat areas including patios, decks and driveways.
Offers a more effective cleaning solution than using a standard pressure washer lance.
Set consists of a rotating jet wash nozzle with brush, and comes with a long reach extension wand for connecting to your pressure washer gun.
Assembling the nozzle and connecting arm
- Identify the shape and position of the center holes in the base.
- Align the tiltable connector arm to the center hole and push until the front end of the connector is visible from the bottom of the base.
- Attach the rotating nozzle to the connector arm, with the base in between.
- Ensure that the nozzle and base is firmly secured with the connector arm.
Attaching the extension wand
- Connect the extension wand to the brush connecting arm.
- Push the wand end towards the inside of the arm socket, and twist the wand clockwise to firmly lock into the arm.
- Ensure that the wand and connector arm is securely locked. The wand should not be easily pulled away unless twisted counter-clockwise to unlock.
Can also be used for cleaning vertical surfaces like walls, garage doors and the like.
Designed for use with 100 bar ~ 160 bar (1450 psi ~ 2320 psi) portable pressure washers.
Compatible with Total, Kawasaki, Fujihama, and other compatible pressure washers.
- 1 Ø 250mm round base with brush
- 1 rotating arm with 2 nozzles
- 1 connector
- 1 extension wand