With a plush SR Suntour fork featuring lockout, powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and double-walled 29-inch alloy wheels, the Hardrock Sport Disc is prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum 29er frame with ORE downtube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
- 80mm-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for your size. The included lockout allows for the most efficient climbing
- Specialized Fast Trak Sport tires use Adaptive Tread Technology for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- SR Suntour XCT crankset with Shimano Acera rear derailleur and 8-speed Sunrace cassette offers a wide range of gear selections and reliable shifting
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes/levers with Light Wave rotors create increased control and superior stopping power for more confident braking
- Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock saddle has ample padding for comfort, and front/rear bumpers for durability